Oliver Commercial and Residential Painters: Not Just an Inside Job
Exterior painting services
- Surface priming
- Power washing
- Sanding and scuffing
- Painting of sidings, windows, trims, doors and banisters
- Filling and repair
- Taping and all prep work
- Landscape, furniture and fixtures protection prep
- Rusted removal on exterior metal surfaces
- Sweeping and washing prep and clean-up
- Environmentally safe products
There are many factors to consider when painting the exterior of commercial or residential properties in Oliver: Seasonal weather changes, color compatibility with existing structural materials and maintaining a unified look with neighboring elements are all part of the professional painting checklist created by qualified Valleywide Painting Services staff.
Licensed and insured, locally owned and operated, contact Valleywide Painting Services for a free estimate at (250) 809-1779.